Job Description – Marketing Executive, PR and social media
We are a friendly, rapidly expanding digital marketing agency based in Penarth, South Wales. We offer a lovely working environment in an office where a vast array of snacks and coffee are made freely available!
In return, we are looking for a highly creative and hardworking individual to join our team. The right person will be nurtured, developed and given lots of opportunities to progress, but - let’s say it again - that person will be creative, good under pressure, organised and quick to learn.
That someone will also have some (about a year) experience in either PR or social media (including paid activity). Ideally, they will be proficient across both disciplines, although this is not essential either – we are willing to prioritise creativity, great writing skills and the ability to work well under pressure over direct experience.
Responsibilities will otherwise include:
- Supporting clients through creating and delivering PR campaigns. Often, clients need PR or social media campaigns for a variety of reasons and within a range of budgets. You must be able to think creatively but also within a budget!
- Content writing – this could be blogs, social media posts, press releases or award entries.
- Working across all social media channels to deliver both organic and paid content.
- Analytics – analysing and reporting on performance using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.
- Building relationships with press contacts and identifying editorial opportunities – you must not be afraid to pick up the phone to a journalist if needed.
- Attending events – we may be based in South Wales but a number of our clients are based elsewhere and often require us to attend events in London and further afield. The right candidate will be comfortable travelling around London and meeting up with journalists and clients too.
- Experience of using various social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules and ad management platforms.
- A good knowledge of CMS platforms.
- An excellent writer with exceptional attention to detail.
- A proactive and positive attitude – as a small team, our to-do lists frequently change so it’s important that you can recognise changing priorities and help the team if needed.
- Ability to think independently as well as working well within a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.All News